Hunterdon County Fall Job Fair 2017
314 Route 12
The following employers will be participating in this year’s job fair:
- Hunterdon Developmental Center
- Hunterdon Healthcare Systems
- Hunterdon YMCA
- Flemington Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Dealers
- Jersey Cider Works / New Ark Farms
- Matheny Medical Center / Rutgers
- Allied Universal
- New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Financial Agency
- Dollar Tree
- Delta Community Supports, Inc.
- Flexbiosys, Inc
- AAA Worldwide Transportation
- Enjoy Your Party
- Alternatives Inc
- Country Arch Care Facility
Check in often to watch the updated list of employers attending!
Hunterdon County Complex
314 Route 12, Building #1
Flemington, NJ 08822
11:00am - 2:00pm ***
Dress for "Success" and bring resumes!
*** Gain EARLY entrance at 10am by attending one of our pre-job fair workshops listed below.
- 9/8/17 -- The Right Career for You/ Path to Employment, 9am to 12:30pm, 27 Warren Street, Somerville. RSVP: 908-704-3000
- 9/12/17 -- Business Etiquette for Job Seekers, 1pm - 3pm, Clinton Library. RSVP: email@example.com
- 9/14/17 -- The Art of Effective Communication, 10am to 12pm, HCESC, Flemington. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9/15/17 -- TOP Notch Resumes, 9am to 12:30pm, 27 Warren Street, Somerville. RSVP: 908-704-3000
- 9/18/17 -- TOP Notch Resumes, 9am to 12:30pm, 27 Warren Street, Somerville. RSVP: 908-704-3000
Space is limited for the workshops, so please register early. It is not mandatory to attend a workshop in order to attend the job fair. All job seekers that don’t attend a workshop will be allowed to enter the event at 11am. Admission is free for all job seekers. This event is open to the public.