Mercer County One-Stop Carer Center
26 Yard Ave
Patient Financial Concepts
Is seeking Field Service Representatives- $12-$13 (plus commission)
Resource Advisor- $13
- Trenton, Hamilton, Hopewell- must have reliable transportation
- Full time and part time
- Bilingual is preferred, but not a must
Field Service Representative
- Contact patients, referred by the client hospital, by letter, phone or field visit as directed by the Manager.
- Secure and gather all documents necessary for the completion of the Charity Care or Medicaid application.
- Make appointments for patient home visits. Conduct investigative work, such as skip tracing in the field to locate patients.
- Maintain a properly organized portfolio of all client cases.
- Contact local and state agencies such as Welfare, Unemployment, Disability, shelters as needed.
- Corrects applications returned by the client site in a timely manner.
- High School.
- Screen patients for insurance (Charity Care and/or Medicaid) eligibility.
- Completes a PA1C for patients eligible for Medicaid and retains a copy for departmental record keeping.
- Follows up with pending/future DOS applications for completion and submission.
- Employer will conduct background check and drug test
What To Bring: pen/resume