Recruitment with Easter Seals of NJ
Somerset County One-Stop Career Center
75 Veterans Memorial Drive East
RECRUITMENT EVENT WITH:
Our purpose is to change the way the world defines and views disabilities by making profound, positive differences in people's lives. Seeking Residential Counselors to provide direct care services in a group home setting for individuals with mental health needs. Part-time and Full-time opportunities throughout the area.
This position's primary role is to use rehabilitation values, principles and techniques to help our program participants overcome barriers to independent living!
- Supervising, organizing and supporting recreational and/or socialization activities including but not limited to transportation to day programs; doctor appointments.
- Provide high quality services in accordance with consumer service plans.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts to address new and on-going consumer care challenges.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely billing of services based upon funding requirements.
- Complete assessments and implement Individual Rehabilitation Plans (IRP) based on program participant's desires, strengths and needs.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders so that program participants can fully integrate into their communities.
- Ensure a safe and clean environment.
- Deliver high-quality service in accordance to program standards
One of the following is needed:
- High School/GED Diploma plus four years of related work or life experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mental Health or related human services field
- Candidates with one or more years of college must possess related work or life experience equaling four years.
- Must be comfortable learning new technology
- Experience working within an Electronic Health Record system a plus
- A valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills - written and verbal
To apply online: www.eastersealsnj.org/careers
What To Bring: A resume if you have one. Please be on time!
RSVP to Amanda.Modale@dol.nj.gov to reserve a seat