Viking Pest Control - Bridgewater
Somerville One-Stop Career Center
75 Veterans Memorial Drive
UI Conference Room
RECRUITMENT EVENT WITH:
VIKING PEST CONTROL
Customer Service Representative:
Starting hourly rate is $13.00 per hour, full-time and part-time opportunities.
- Understand Viking's services, policies and procedures in order to speak knowledgably and professionally to our clients.
- Provide service to our clients in a professional, prompt & courteous manner as legally outlined in their service agreements.
- Schedule appointments for our Clients in a timely and efficient manner and enter accurate client data into the computer.
- Maintain Pestpac consistent with Viking's standards. This includes processing all tasks, calls, and leads on a daily basis.
- Monitor phone software to ensure that calls are not overflowing, keep wait times low and check voicemail periodically for messages left in order to follow up with customer.
- User phone software to monitor your outbound call counts, idle, busy times and keep them within Viking's standards.
- Follow all collection protocols as directed by call center manager including phone calls, emails and letters. Collaborate local branch to ensure proper steps are taken before a customer is turned over to collections.
- - Documentation and proper escalation of any infractions reported by our customers.
- Provide stellar customer service from the greeting to the conclusion of the call to support a high level of retention.
- Encourage and foster a harmonious workplace with a positive attitude.
- Be dressed and groomed appropriately in a manner which promotes professionalism.
- Maintain acceptable attendance and tardiness records. Ability to demonstrate flexibility when needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, time management, organizational, and planning skills.
- Proficient working knowledge of PestPac required
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred
Starting hourly rate is $15.00, full-time opportunities.
Monday - Friday with flexible hours between 7:00am and 6:00pm, ability to work some weekends.
- The Service Technician will arrive at inspections and perform pest control services within the scheduled time frame.
- Clearly communicate all of the features and benefits Viking has to offer during their inspections and service visits.
- Act with professionalism and integrity while performing his or her job while complying with all applicable federal and state laws regulating activities within the job function.
- Establish a good working relationship with your branch/office/service manager, service coordinator(s) and fellow service technicians.
- Have the ability to read and interpret a map as well as follow instructions on pesticide labels.
- Complete all paperwork neatly and in a professional manner according to Viking's policies and procedures in accordance with all State and Federal Regulations.
- Knowledge of Copesan Operation and ability to successfully pass all necessary Copesan & Viking University courses and annual re-certifications.
What To Bring: Resume
Please share this job opportunity with anyone who may be interested in attending. It is encouraged, but not mandatory, to RSVP to attend this event.
RSVP to: Jessica.Johannesen@dol.nj.gov to reserve a seat.