NJ Democratic State Committee Recruitment
75 Veterans Memorial Drive East
Conference Room B
The Democratic Party is seeking reliable, part-time canvassers with good communication skills to encourage voters ahead of the 2018 Midterm Elections.
- Must be over the age of 18 and a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Schedule and Pay:
- Pay is $15.00 per hour canvassing Hours: 10-30 hours per week
- Employment type: part-time
- Daily check-in team meetings to set daily goals.
- Filling out and turning in short online and papers forms.
- Communicating with current and potential Democratic voters.
- Must be able to work weekends and afternoons.
- Must be willing to travel regularly within our county.
- Outgoing and comfortable with talking to the public, walking neighborhoods and knocking on doors to engage in voter registration.
- Punctual, well organized, self-motivated, energetic, and motivated to work independently.
- Strong passion for progressive politics.
- Political, community, or labor experience a plus.
- Being bilingual (particularly in Spanish) is a plus.
- Polite and courteous.
- Campaign, sales or telemarketing experience preferred but not a requirement.
- Strong verbal and customer service skills.
Somerset, Hunterdon, Morris and Union counties
What To Bring: Your resume.
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a seat
Please be on time!