VOLT / 3M
75 Veterans Memorial Drive
UI Conference Room
RECRUITMENT EVENT WITH:
VOLT is currently recruiting for "Packaging Operators" and "Assembly" positions
for 3M located at 500 Route 202N, Flemington.
Hiring for: Packaging Operator / Assembly - ALL SHIFTS (NJ1327319)
- This is a full-time temporary position, Monday through Friday paying between $10.27 - $11.27/hr.
- You will be working with our smaller items
- Placing them into packaging by weight or by count, sealing bottles, and generating 2-step indicators by sticking an aluminum stamped indicator to a sheet of paper.
- This job requires sitting for 6-8 hours per day.
- You will be working on an assembly line, putting together packs of test paper.
- There are 8 different "stations" on which you may be trained.
- You will be trained on all packaging functions listed above as well as -pre-assembly-, which includes making bags of controls and bending indicator products to fit inside test pack as well as other functions.
- These jobs may require standing for 6-8 hours per day.
Knowledge sets for both positions include: Bagging machines, Bench scales, Box sealing tape dispensers, Bundling equipment, Bundling machines, Carton closing staplers, Computer scanners, Computerized scales, Documentation.
Open shifts for all positions:
1st shift Hours 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
2nd Shift Hours 3:00PM to 11:00 PM
3rd Shift Hours 11:00PM to 7:00 AM
Please share this job opportunity with anyone who may be interested in attending. It is encouraged, but not mandatory, to RSVP to attend this event.
RSVP to: Jessica.Johannesen@dol.nj.gov to reserve a seat.