75 Veterans Memorial Drive
Conference Room B
RECRUITMENT EVENT WITH:
Atlantic Spring Co., a division of Matthew Warren, Inc. (www.mw-ind.com), located in Ringoes, NJ.
Customer Service Representative (NJ1402514)
- This is a full time position.
Duties and Responsibilities: (For a complete list of essential job functions and necessary skills and abilities, visit www.careerconnections.nj.gov and enter NJ1402514)
- Establish and maintain customer relationship and customer orders and releases.
- Facilitate between outside sales, the customer and division.
- Coordinate with accounting to ensure the processing of customer request for credit to verify the merit & accuracy of the request, to provide parts pricing & to obtain export information for customer shipments.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Applicant should have an associate or vocational degree.
Grinder Operator (NJ1382306)
- This is a full time position. Currently hiring for 1st or 2nd shift. Starting pay is $11/hr.
- Places work piece in holding fixture or hopper
- Observes machine operation and removes and inspects finished work piece to verify conformance to specifications using calipers, micrometers and load test equipment
- Replaces worn grinding wheel with hand tool
- Dresses wheel using a preset dressing device
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
End Finisher (NJ1382304)
- This is a full time position. Currently hiring for 1st or 2nd shift. Starting pay is $11/hr
- Forming, bending, stamping, coiling, grinding, and tooling of metal
- Assist with set ups
- Skills and Abilities
- Mechanical aptitude
- Blue print knowledge
- Ability to lift
- Ability to perform tasks in a safe manner
Benefits for full time positions:
Leave: Paid holidays, Vacation / paid time off
Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Health Savings, Vision
Please be on time! Bring a Resume.
Please share this job opportunity with anyone who may be interested in attending. It is encouraged, but not mandatory, to RSVP to attend this event. RSVP to Jessica.Johannesen@dol.nj.gov to reserve a seat.