Kaleidoscope Familiy Solutions Open House
Monmouth County Workforce Development
17 Christopher Way
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals to provide home and community support to clients. Staff will provide direct support while assisting individuals with becoming more independent in the community.
Requirements for Direct Support Professionals:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Must have a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license with clean driving record
- No Criminal Record
- Experience working with clients with Autism and other Intellectual disabilities highly preferred
Responsibilities for Direct Support Professionals:
- Assisting individuals in acquiring, maintaining & improving self-help, domestic, socialization and adaptive skills.
- Supporting individuals, helping them to learn, maintain/improve skills in a variety of activities of everyday life.
- Engage in activities with the individuals to allow them to live in the community, to live more independently, or to be more productive/participatory in community life.
- Submit accurate, completed progress notes weekly.
- Complete necessary training based on the ISP of each individual.
Please bring plenty of resumes and dress for success.