US Foods Hiring event at Swedesboro $18.41/hour
300 berkeley Drive
NIGHT WAREHOUSE SELECTOR - FULL TIME
Competitive starting rate $18.41/hour
JOIN US FRIDAY, MAY 4TH 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Enjoy learning more about a career in operations at US Foods. Interested and qualified applicants may also be interviewed.
We are seeking team members who excel in the following areas:
- Actively participate in all required trainings and practice all learned safety practices and policies.
- Take initiative to clear aisles of debris, cleaning up any spills, and placing damaged product in appropriate areas.
- Safely drive a pallet jack moving products from racks to pallet and labeling cases using Voice Logistics Software.
- Commit to showing up on time and ready to collaborate with their team and all leaders.
- Work with leaders to solve any problems or challenges encountered during shifts.
- Communicate with stockers about empty or short slots to ensure product replenishment.
- Take pride in selecting perfect customer orders that align with delivery driver stops
- Practice attention to detail while selecting orders from pick slots (using picklists and voice logistics software) and validates correct products are picked and are damage free
- Complete paperwork to ensure accurate record-keeping in alignment with safety and/or operations protocols.
WAREHOUSE SELECTOR JOB REQUIREMENTS
- SHIFT: SUNDAY - THURSDAY
- ENVIRONMENT: Tolerate temperatures ranging from -5 degrees to over 100 degrees
- PHYSICAL: Frequently lift/carry up to 50 - 75 lbs plus throughout an 8+ hour shift;
- EQUIPMENT: Safely operate electric pallet jacks including performing safety checks
- PERFORMANCE: Meet or exceed engineered performances standards and remain in good standings; Adhere to attendance standards
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status