Community Options Job Fair
390 Main Rd
Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states. We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
Assist disabled individuals with their daily living skills while encouraging their independence and building a positive relationship with another individual. Make a difference!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid/Current Driver's License
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of employees within the company.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, push/pull, reach, and stand/walk for periods of time.
- May transport participants in own vehicle (if applicable)
- Assists individuals with their daily living skills and independent community skills
- Utilizes Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs
- Completes training with individuals towards achieving ISP goals.
- Administers medication(s) and completes appropriate documentation.
- Accompanies individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Builds a support network between the individuals and community members.
- Competitive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Great Supplemental Plans, 403b Special Insurance Discounts (Pet Insurance)
- FREE Tele-a-Doc 24/4 Physician Services
- Paid Holidays Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous paid time off after 3 months
- Incredible career growth!! Most of our EDs began their career at Community Options as a DSP.
- Various Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to bring: Valid Driver's License