Serv Behavioral Health Open House
Monmouth County Workforce Development
17 Christopher Way
Please bring a resume.
Residential Counselors (Part- & Full-Time, Per-Diem Shifts):
Multiple Openings in New Jersey - Ocean and Monmouth Counties. Other names for this job include Home Health Aides, CNAs & Direct Support Professionals (DSPs)
Help make a difference in the lives of people living with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (IDD) by putting your abilities to good use!
SERV, a well-established leader in behavioral healthcare in NJ, provides a wide range of quality residential and support services. We are in need of compassionate and caring individuals who can support our consumers in achieving greater independence and life satisfaction.
($12/hr.), Competitive Benefits and Paid Training!
- Supervision and assistance with daily living skills/personal care needs
- Case management
- Administration/Supervision/Monitoring of medication
- Transportation service
- Crisis management
- Individual Habilitation Plan and/or Treatment Plan development
- Recreational and social activities
- Communications regarding all significant changes in the consumers- behavior level and notable incidents to the Residential Manager
- A safe and therapeutic environment while adhering to all safety standards, government regulations, and corporate policies
- Cooperation with the Office of Licensing and Division staff in any inspection or investigation
- HS Diploma/GED plus 1 year of relevant work/life experience OR HS Diploma/GED with Certification as a Nursing Assistant (CNA) or as a Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Must have a valid drivers- license in state of residence with no suspensions or moving violations in the past year, and no more than 5 points on driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Able to successfully complete a physical, drug screen and background check
SERV provides a positive and rewarding work environment in which people can help make a real difference in the lives of others. Our Core Values which include respect, embracing diversity & high standards of ethical conduct guide us in everything we do.