75 Veterans Memorial Drive, East
Hiring for: General Laborers (NJ1280409)
Job assignments in various locations:
New Brunswick, East Brunswick, Bridgewater, Somerset, Cranbury, Avenel and Plainfield
- The positions are various shifts with varying pay rates.
- General maintenance duties, set up or break down of event, retail, stock, and
construction site area.
- Work in the following fields, Construction, Logistics, Warehouse, Food Service,
Event Services and Manufacturing.
- Restoration assistance with cleanup of debris, left over material maintenance.
- Assist in the setup of work or event area with provided materials.
- Work independently for long periods of time.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Pay close attention to detail.
Successful characteristics and skills:
- OSHA certifications a PLUS!
- ServSafe Certificate
- Forklift Certification a PLUS!
- Valid driver's license
- Highest commitment to customer service and attention to detail
- Committed to safety at all times
- Excellent attendance overtime may be required
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Employee is required to stand, lift, put together, pull and place objects weighing
less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Must have steel toed boots for certain work opportunities
*Additional details can be found on www.careerconnections.nj.gov *
Tuesday, August 15th at 10am - Please arrive on time!
Somerville One Stop Career Center ' Conference Room 'B'
75 Veterans Memorial Drive East
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a seat