Dutch Express - Recruitment
Union County One Stop Career
921 Elizabeth Ave.
Delivery DRIVERS (Cargo Van) NJ1281037
$140/route/day (Increases to $150/route/day after two months)
8-10 hours a day
- Hiring for immediate vacancies with varying shifts*.
- Our cargo van drivers provide professional customer service to all clients when delivering various goods.
- They consistently report in a timely manner to supervisors and dispatchers.
- (*Early morning shifts begin before public transportation may be available. To be considered for the position/shift, applicants must have their own transportation to work for early morning shifts.)
The following minimum requirements may be revised at any time and additional duties not listed here may be assigned as needed.
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to clearly communicate and read in English
- Must have a strong commitment to customer service
- Familiar with driving directions of NJ
- Ability to work weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) and Holidays
- Ability to work a flexible shift (mornings and/or evenings)
- Ability to complete all basic and recurring training
- Must be physically able to perform efficiently the duties of the position (deliver orders up to 50lbs in weight to the appropriate destination within a scheduled time which may include walking up or down several flights of stairs)
Anne W Schiadaresis