Statewide Hire Event
80 Cottontail Lane
We have immediate openings for Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem (As Needed) Direct Support Professionals/Care Giver, Senior Direct Support Professionals/Assistant Supervisors, Program Coordinator (Supervisors) as well as Licensed Practical Nurses.
Direct Support Professional:
The Direct Support Professional (DSP) plays a vital role in the relationship to the individuals receiving services, co-workers, Home Manager, families/guardians, case management, and service providers. The DSP provides assistance to individuals served with living skills development, health maintenance and medication administration, personal care, and behavioral development in accordance with an Individual Habilitation Plan (HSP). DSP's assist individuals served in traditional daily and weekly activities such as grocery shopping, going to the movies, or other activities. DSP's serve as an advocate for individuals to be fully integrated into community life.
Licensed Practical Nurse:
LPN to do Medical review/ follow up for clients with DD. Should have understanding of DD population and their medical needs , community care and be a road warrior.
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- One year of experience working with at-risk youth or child mental health population served in a nursing capacity
- Must have confidence working with challenging behaviors
- Current LPN/LVN licensure for state of residence
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing required for most positions
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance if providing
- transportation for individuals receiving services
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company match
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Full and Part time schedules available
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Job training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
From clinicians, to program managers, to Direct Support Professionals (DSPs), our employees make a difference in the lives of people throughout their communities every day. And as a part of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local providers, New Jersey MENTOR's employees are part of a growing organization that's been at the forefront of community-based care for more than 30 years.
Be Part of Something Big!
When you join New Jersey MENTOR and The MENTOR Network, you will become part of a national organization that provides expansive opportunities and a career ladder that is rare in human services. Our employees are passionate, caring professionals who have opportunities to make a difference in their own communities and beyond while maximizing their own professional potential at the same time.
Join our Caring Team
Together, New Jersey MENTOR and The MENTOR Network are making life better for thousands of people in New Jersey and in communities across the country. If you share our mission and want to make a difference in your community, we hope you'll consider becoming part of our network of caring.