Devereux is a leading non-profit behavioral health organization that supports many of the most underserved and vulnerable members of our communities. Founded in 1912 by Helena Devereux, we operate a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of individuals and families every year. We help empower children and adults with intellectual, emotional, developmental, and behavioral challenges to lead fulfilling and rewarding lives. Our Philosophy of Care operates under the core principles of Individualized Services; Effective and Accountable Services; and Positive, Behavioral Approaches.
- This is a full-time position that pays $11.50 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist clients in daily living activities including health & personal management, achieving personal goals, recreation, and daily household living.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic treatment environment that meets the physical, emotional, and personal needs of program clients while improving functioning and minimizing interfering behaviors.
- Provide client documentation to include shift reports, incident reports, and individual progress notes.
- Facilitate proper medical care including medication administration for clients.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma/GED.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Paid sick, vacation/ paid time off
RSVP to Jessica.Johannesen@dol.nj.gov
Event Contact: Jessica Johannesen
Phone: (999) 999-9999