Homewatch CareGivers Job Fair: CHHAs
75 South Orange Avenue
Are you a qualified CHHA?
Are you good at what you do?
Are you reliable?
WE HAVE WORK FOR YOU!
Earn a $100 sign-on bonus after 90 days of successful employment!
Homewatch CareGivers has immediate openings for Certified Home Health Aides for hourly, live-in, overnight and weekend caregivers throughout Essex, Union and Morris Counties. This is your opportunity to be at work quickly . Homewatch CareGivers is an award-winning, in-home care company offering competitive wages, flexible scheduling, and on-going training¿meaning we invest in our staff and have great opportunities for growth!
We offer competitive pay starting rates: $10.50/hourly, $123.20/live-in.
If you are a NJ Licensed CHHA who takes pride in making a difference in the lives of others, we want to hire you! Here are the Top 5 reasons Essex County's best Home Health Aides love working for Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange:
1. Homewatch CareGivers has good job availability and steady work. - Lori L.
2. Homewatch provides many opportunities to earn overtime pay. - Dorothy H.
3. I work at Homewatch because they don¿t make me feel like an employee. I feel live family! - Melissa B.
4. They provide benefits that really matter and value loyalty and longevity. - Martha M.
5. The office staff respects me and gives me feedback about how I¿m doing. - Willie Mae
Don't you want to work for an agency that cares about its employees?
What we offer:
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Competitive pay starting rate: $10.50/hourly, $123.20/day live-in
- Health Insurance Plans after 120 days of full-time work
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- New Hire Bonus (after 90 days of successful work)
- Overtime pay when applicable
- Client and employee referral bonuses
- 24/7 support
- YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION WITH YOU IN ORDER TO BE PROCESSED QUICKLY: Updated medical physical with 2-step PPD and MMR screening. Two (2) forms of ID, Driver's License, Social Security card, and proof of Auto Insurance (only needed for candidates applying for hourly positions)
- MUST have at least 1+ year of prior experience as a Caregiver
- MUST have current New Jersey HHA Certification
- Able to pass criminal background check
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance REQUIRED FOR HOURLY CASES
We are seeking to make multiple hires.
Candidates should have excellent English speaking skills and the compassion to deliver quality care to the elderly.
On the spot interviews will be conducted. Candidates selected to go forward will be asked to return the next day for orientation from 9:00am-3:00pm