NJ Transit- no CDL needed to apply
26 Yard Ave
Candidates MUST pre-register at 609-989-6201 or email Iliana.Ivanov@dol.nj.gov. Seating is limited!
- Possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have at least 3 years non-provisional driving experience with valid NJ driver's license, NJ Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with airbrake & passenger endorsements, OR
- PA/NY CDL license with airbrake & passenger endorsements.
- Have a safe driving record with less than 5 accumulated points.
- Be available for an intensive training program for 21-25 business days from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday. Perfect attendance is required throughout the training program.
- Be available, without restriction, all days and hours of the week to cover an assigned shift.
***New Jersey Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The State of New Jersey has a residency law***