Ladacin Care Staff Open House
384 2nd Avenue
Please bring a resume.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record.
- Direct Care Professional needed to work with adults with Developmental Disabilities in our Monmouth / Ocean County Group Homes and Day Programs. Prior experience with DD population and DDD trainings a plus, but will train the right person.
- Direct care including all activities of daily living for adults with multiple physical disabilities.
- Day Program positions require transporting individuals in large wheelchair accessible van to and from day program every day
Administer medications (training will be provided)
Locations: Monmouth and Ocean Counties (Neptune, Long Branch, Ocean, Lakewood, Jackson)
Group Home: Full Time and Part Time (Nights and Weekends available) Compensation: $10.50 to start w/benefits if full time
Day Program: Full Time- (driving large wheelchair accessible van daily required)
7:30am - 4:30pm Monday-Friday Compensation: $10.25 to start w/benefits
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 732-493-5900 ext 292 LADACIN Network is committed to employee development, retention, and promotion. EOEM/F, D/V