Recruitment Event with Mr. Appliance
75 Veterans Memorial Drive East
RECRUITMENT EVENT WITH: Mr. Appliance
In-home appliance repair and install company. We focus on delivering a step above the competition in the service arena. We cover Middlesex, Somerset, Hunterdon, and parts of Mercer counties.
Hiring for: Appliance Repair Technician NJ1213215
Visit Career Connections at http://careerconnections.nj.gov , click ON RAMP for Jobseekers and enter the NJ number listed above in the 'Search Job ID' box.
- This is a full-time position. Hours are Monday through Saturday, with some overtime work.
- The pay range is between $500 up to $2,000 per week.
- Applicants should have an EPA Level 1+ License.
- Applicants should have 1 year experience in maintenance and repair of electronic equipment**.
- ** Appliance repair experience is preferred, however willing to train.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain household appliances. Repair refrigerators, dishwashers, clothes washers, dryers, ovens, stoves, microwaves, garbage disposals.
- Work with gas, electric.
- Take apart appliances to find and repair problems.
- Inspect and test appliances to find problems.
- Bill customers and collect money.
- Use circuit testers to find shorts and grounds.
- Replace worn and broken parts.
- Talk to customers to diagnose problems.
- Read and use diagrams, work orders, schematics, technical drawings, manuals.
- Keep records of all work activities.
- Maintain stock of parts.
- Arrive and complete work in a timely fashion.
- Use hand tools, power tools, soldering irons, testing instruments, measuring instruments.
- Knowledge sets include: Multi-meter.
- Applicant must provide their own tools.
- Applicant must know how to read wiring diagrams.Benefits:
- Leave: Paid Holidays, Vacation /Paid Time Off
- Retirement: 401K
Somerville One Stop Career Center
75 Veterans Memorial Drive - Conference Room ‘B’
Wednesday, March 22nd at 10:00am please be on time!
RSVP to reserve a seat to Amanda.email@example.com