6 Gauntt Place
Building 2, lower level conference room
Performs vehicle emissions inspections within the lane under the direction of the Senior Lane Technician and enters data into the computer. Also interacts with Managers, Senior Lane Technicians, Lane Technicians, and consumers.
Hiring for: Associate Lane Technicians (NJ1210836)
- To be considered for employment candidates must possess a High School diploma or equivalent, and must be able to operate a manual transmission in a safe and proficient manner.
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment substance test and fingerprint background check.
- Upon employment must possess a valid driver's license and obtain a New Jersey inspector¿s license (on the job training is provided).
- This is a part time position up to 25 hours per week on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Salary range is $10.00 to $15.70 after successful completion of the probation period.
- Regular and prompt attendance is required.
- Performs vehicle inspections in accordance with New Jersey Administrative Code 13:20 esq
- Responsible for accuracy of vehicle inspection reports (vehicle type, engine size, inspection, sticker, etc).
- Responsible for accuracy for inspection recordkeeping. For example, keeping logs, tracking sheets, etc.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area. Removes oil, water and other materials from the lane and equipment to ensure safety in the lane.
- Provides excellent and courteous customer service. Explains vehicle inspection results to customers in a clear, concise, understandable and polite manner.
- Performs other duties and tasks as required to maintain a productive and safe work area.
- Performs other duties as directed by management.
- Must have good oral communications.
- Benefits include paid holidays, sick, vacation / PTO, medical.
If you or someone that you know is interested in attending this event, please send an email to Jessica.Johannesen@dol.nj.gov and note the company name.
Flemington One Stop
Building #2, Lower level conference room
6 Gauntt Place, Flemington
Wednesday, March 29th at 10:00am - please be on time!