NJ Transit- no CDL needed to apply
215 Crown Point Rd
Must bring 2 forms of identification (one must be a picture)
A COMPLETED employment application (can be downloaded from www.njtransit.com, click on careers)
Candidates MUST pre-register at 856-384-3700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Seating is limited!
- Possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have at least 3 years non-provisional driving experience with valid NJ driver's license, NJ Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with airbrake & passenger endorsements, OR - PA/NY CDL license with airbrake & passenger endorsements.
- Have a safe driving record with less than 5 accumulated points.
- Be available for an intensive training program for 21-25 business days from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday. Perfect attendance is required throughout the training program.
- Be available, without restriction, all days and hours of the week to cover an assigned shift.
Please be prompt. Testing starts at 9AM.
***New Jersey Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The State of New Jersey has a residency law***